Sunday 24 October 2010

Heavenly Haul

Hola Chicas!

Firstly I should say that I haven't gone AWOL! My recent absence from the blogosphere has been due to my poorly mac, which had to be fixed in the apple shop. But it's now back fighting fit and I'm once again ready to rock n roll!

After getting my hands on a few new purchases recently, I thought I'd do a lil haul post for you :-) I managed to get a few sale bargain as well as some really useful items that should be perfect for work. So here goes...

Poodle Beanie Hat - Topshop -£2

I was very happy to stumble across a Topshop outlet store in Slough the other week - I didn't know these even existed. I'm trying to build up my stash of winter accessories to make the thought of the colder weather a little bit more bearable. And for £2, what a bargain!

Gold Leaf Necklace - Republic - £2

A girl can never have too much jewellery! What more can I say...

Motif T-Shirt - New Look - £4

Since starting work I've got a little bored of dressing sensibly 5 out of 7 days a week, so on the other two days I'm starting to want to be a little bit more fun with what I wear. I thought this was super cute (look at the little bow in the girl squirrel's hair) and I just couldn't resist :-)

Beige Cardigan - New Look - £16

So this cardigan isn't the most exciting thing I've ever bought, but it will be really useful for work. I'm wearing a lot of basics for work at the moment, made a bit more interesting and adding colour with scarves and jewellery.

Maxi Skirt - New Look - £12

I was lusting after this maxi skirt when it was full price, so when it was reduced to £12 in the sale I just had to get it. I think the colours are lovely and its perfect for this time of year.

Skinny Trousers - Dorothy Perkins - £25

I was in need of some trousers for work that were smart but still casual (if that makes sense!). These fitted the bill nicely and are super comfy - shame I saw them reduced in the sale yesterday for £15 :-(

What have you guys been buying recently? Any good sale bargains or cute winter purchases?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment