Tuesday 3 May 2011

30 Day Challenge - Post 1!

Hola chicas,

I said last night that I really want to become more consistent with my blogging again. Up until a few months ago, I was blogging really often and really enjoying it, but recently I seemed to have lost my way a bit.

So, when I stumbled upon a tag on Selina'a blog I though it would be something that could help me get my mojo back!! (You can find her blog at flyingsaucer.typepad.com - check it out, its amazing!) It turns out the tag was originally meant for tumblr, but like Selina I'm going to give it a bash on my blog. The idea is that there are 30 posts you do in 30 days (I'm going to admit right now that I might not quite do it in 30 days, but I'll do them all as quickly as possible).

So without further ado, here goes!

1. Post a picture of... Your closet.

2011_0503ab

Ta daaaaa! This is my wardrobe. I got it from Ikea quite recently and it was a bargain at about £80. It's only small, and isn't quite the build in double wardrobe I have at my mum's house, but it get's me by!

On top of my wardrobe I have these two baskets I got from Tiger Tiger. They are perfect for all my bags....

2011_0503ag

And here is inside my wardrobe (it's quite tidy so I'm rather proud of myself!). I have most of my clothes hanging up, and then on the top shelf have plain vests and t-shirts, and my gym clothes. On the bottom are my hoodies, and shoes that I don't wear very often (I have the shoes I wear more often on a separate shoes rack). As you can see it's a tight squeeze so I have to keep it tidy really, else it would be ridiculous!

2011_0503aj

And there we have it - my wardrobe :-)
See you tomorrow (hopefully!) for post number 2!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment