Saturday 14 May 2011

30 Day Challenge (Post 3) - 'A Gift'

Evening ladies,

Hope you're all good and have already got that Friday feeling in anticipation for tomorrow - I have, and can't wait for the weekend!

Last night I had a very exciting evening, as I went to the National Movie Awards at Wembley Arena :-D Typical me, I forgot to take my camera, but my friend who I went with had hers, so I'll share some pics as soon as I get them from her! There might even me the odd snap of a celeb or too, but I'll keep you waiting...

Anyway, back to business - this is the third post of the 30 day challenge, and the challenge is to post a picture of 'A piece of clothing or jewellery that was a gift'

To be honest, I thought this would be really easy, but when I looked through my stuff I really struggled to find anything that was a gift. However, then I remembered this cute necklace that I got from a friend in a not-so-secret Santa.

2011_0503an

I'm not sure where it's from but I really like it and wear it quite a lot :-)

2011_0503ar

I do have some really 'special' jewellery that's been passed on to me, but I'll save that for another post in the series.

That's me for now, and as I said, hopefully I'll be able to post up some pictures of my glamorous evening over the weekend :-)

Take care all and have a good Friday!

xx

2 comments: