Thursday 20 January 2011

Tag: 15 Random Questions

Evening lovelies.

Something exciting happened today - I was 'tagged'! ha ha. I know this might not seem exciting, but seeing as I've never been tagged to do a post before I was very excited :-) As you can see I don't have that many 'followers', so I'm so grateful to those that I do have and to anyone else who reads my blog. It makes me happy!

Anyway, on to the tag. I was tagged by the lovely Leslie at Strategic Skin to do these 15 random questions. You can check her blog out over at...
So, without further hesitation, here goes...

1) What is your dream job?

Ideally I would love a career in the sports industry. I graduated in the summer and managed to get a good job with a national retailer, but I just wasn't passionate about it. I've always had a passion for sport, so my dream job would be to work for a top sports club or organisation, maybe in a Marketing, PR or Player Liaison role. I'm on the job hunt as we speak, so if anyone knows of any good opportunities, send them my way! ha ha.

2) What is your favourite fragrance for winter?

If I'm totally honest I don't have a lot of different fragrances and don't have much knowledge in this area. I tend to have one fragrance, use it until it runs out, and then buy a new one. I'd love to have a big collection, but I just don't. This winter I've been wearing my Herve Leger Femme. I think it's gorgeous.

3) How do you take your tea/coffee?

I don't drink tea or coffee at all, I never have. Instead I survive on water, milk and Diet Coke!

4) What is your most important beauty secret?

I don't think I really have a beauty secret - I have a pretty basic routine and don't do anything particularly unusual. Two things I would say are to always take your make up off before bed, and smile! Everyone looks so much more beautiful when they're smiling not scowling!

Picture from weheartit.com

5) If you had an all expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?

I would love this so much right now! Quite random, but I'd probably say somewhere like Iceland. I just love the idea of it being freezing outside and being in a hot spring with a drink in hand. Plus, I believe Iceland is very expensive, so I would probably never be able to afford to go there unless it was paid for by someone else!

6) If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would you ask for?

I would ask for good health for me and all those I care about, enough money for me to get a nice flat and not have to worry about rent, and to meet the man of my dreams :-) One can only hope...!

7) If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

I'd have to go for breakfast. Crumpets, bagels, toast, cereals, fruit, yoghurt, milk, juice - I don't need anything else!

8) If you were Hello Kitty, what colour hair bow would you wear?

I'm not much of a Hello Kitty fan to be honest. But if I had to choose, judging by the general theme of my wardrobe, I would probably have a black bow, maybe with a bit of sparkle thrown in for good measure. I need to inject more colour into my life and wardrobe...

9) What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?

Hmmm, difficult one. I have a few, but my biggest one would probably be bad foundation/fake tan, where someone's face is a totally different colour to the rest of their body. I may have been guilty of this in the past when I haven't done my make up in the best light, but I don't reckon it's ever been too noticeable! Fingers crossed anyway...

10) If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I don't own a piece of jewellery that is particularly special to me, or something that I wear on a daily basis. Hopefully when I meet the man of my dreams (which the genie from the question above will find me!) then I'll have a wedding ring which I wouldn't want to be without.

11) What one talent do you wish you had?

I'd love to be able to sing. I wouldn't even want to be a professional singer, but if I could just get up at karaoke or a party and blow people away I'd be happy :-) And I am a loooong way off from being able to do that I assure you.

12) Which product will you continue to purchase?

Not particularly exciting, but one thing I can't ever imagine not having in Vaseline. I always have a small tin by my bed and one in my handbag - it sorts out my dry lips a treat :-)

13) If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you like to know?

Although it would be majorly tempting, I don't think I would do it, in fear of not liking what I see! But if I did do it, I'd just want to know if I was happy.

14) Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Include pictures!

I'm not sure if he would really be classed as a celebrity, but there's no way I could ever pick anyone other than this person - Sami Hyypia! No, you don't know who he is?! Well, he's a Finnish footballer who used to play for Liverpool but now plays in Germany. I've pretty much loved him for the last 10 years! Seriously. I can't quite put my finger on what it is about him, as I know he's not the most stereotypically good looking person, but I just love him! Oh, and he's 37, not that a bit of an age gap ever mattered!

15) What made you start a blog?

I was encouraged to start a blog by my then boyfriend and a couple of his friends. They had blogs of their own about technology and music and told me I should write about something that really interested me. So I gave it a go and have been hooked since! I enjoy reading other people's blogs just as much as I enjoy writing my own.

So there we go - my random answers to some random questions!

I tag anyone to do this tag who wants to give it a go! If you do it, leave a link in the comments so I can check it out.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Great answers dear! Loving your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's so nice of you :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to do this if you don't mind :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all, go for it! I love your blog so I'll be reading it once you've done it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good - I like reading things like this about people, you learn a lot more about them :) I might do it too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, I have been to Iceland and it is beautiful, but yes very expensive. However if you ever get the chance to go, defo go to Reykjavik for the weekend and go to the Blue Lagoon Spa- google it, tis amaze!!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks amazing! Exactly the kind of place I dream of going :-D Need to start saving the pennies though!...
    xx

    ReplyDelete