Thursday 18 March 2010

Bank account says...no

It's always a depressing day when your bank statement arrives as a student, and this month was no exception.

I got mine yesterday and it was even worse than expected, which means major shopping should really be off the cards for me for a while. Saying that, I know I won't be able to avoid the shops entirely, so I'm just going to have to hunt out bargains instead of splashing the cash.
I know exactly what's going to happen now that I have no money - when I go into town I'll just want EVERYTHING I see! Why does this always happen?! When you actually have money to spend and need to buy something, you can never find anything anywhere, but as soon as your money runs out, hello, you love everything!!

Saying that I've been good for the first 24 hours at least(!) buying just another new varnish.

I went for 'Polyester Pink' by NYC which cost about £2. It's proper Barbie-style pink - very girly almost like bubblegum. It goes on well and so far it's a lot more longer-lasting that the Collection 2000 one I bought at the weekend, and hasn't chipped at all with two coats.

I'll post up anymore bargains I find over the next few weeks while I'm keeping a close eye on the finances. Wish me luck!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment