Friday 19 March 2010

My life in a bag

At uni I'm always carrying my life around with me.

I normally have my handbag, laptop bag, bag with folders and books in, and a carrier bag for my lunch. All in all I usually resemble some sort of bag lady around campus!

So I decided it would be a good idea to get one larger bag to put everything in. Now I've had this plan before and have purchased many a bag that a week later has snapped handles because of the pure weight I lug around everyday.

However, last week I bought a new bag, in the hope that this one could withstand the pressure! It was from Primark, costing only £6 (I'm wary of spending too much on a holdall for uni as so many have broken on my in the past).

So far though, this one is faring better than the rest! It seems a lot stronger because of the way the handles are stitched and the thick material.

I've already had a lot of compliments on it. If you're wary of buying things from Primark because everyone will end up with them, then you could easily customise it with ribbons, badges or flowers.

I think it's perfect for the confusing weather at this time of year because the print is summery, but the waterproof material means all your things wont get soaked if there's a sudden downpour. It reminds me of a Cath Kidston design at about a tenth of the price.

For now at least its doing is job, and looking good!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment