Monday 13 September 2010

My First Fashion Show! Tres Excited!

Hello loves :-)

I have some very exciting news to share - this Friday I'll be attending my first ever fashion show! Needless to say, I'm a very happy and excited little bunny.

I was lucky enough to win a pair of tickets to The LOOK Show in a blogging competition being run by New Look, who'll be showcasing some of their latest pieces at the event. To enter the comp, you had to write a short paragraph on your 'Top Autumn Trend Prediction'. As is always the case with me and these types of thing I got rather carried away, and instead of just writing a short paragraph this is the entry I submitted (you can click on it to see it bigger)...

New Look must have liked it, as I got an email earlier today saying I was one of their two winners :-) I'm so excited as I can't wait to see all the clothes, and apparently there'll be some celebs there too, and I do love a good ol' bit of celeb spotting! I'll be sure to post pics on here, and obviously I'll be writing a piece for the New Look blog too, so I'll post a link to that once it's up.

So now I'm off to find a friend to go with and, most importantly, decide what to wear! Any suggestions are most welcome...

xx

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog! i really like it!! congrats on winning, fur is most deff spot on this A/W =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that's very kind of you :-) I need to get myself some fur, but don't think I'm brave enough for a fur coat - I'm thinking about this though...
    http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/accessories/sunglasses--hats/orange-leopard-print-trapper-hat-592186

    xx

    ReplyDelete