Sunday 26 September 2010

The wanderer returns... In Primark wedges!

Good afternoon lovelies, on this lazy Sunday (well it's pretty lazy for me anyway!)

Firstly I want to say sorry (cue puppy dog eyes) for my absence recently. As you'll know if you follow me on Twitter I've moved to a new part of the country recently and have been super busy making our flat feel like home (and getting a job in the process - yay!). Anyway, because I've been run off my feet I haven't written a post for over a week :-/

I promise to get my act together now we're all settled, and I still need to fill you in on all my goss from The Look Show I went to last week - better late than never! My post on that should be up real soon.

For now though, I just thought I'd do a really quick post on my latest purchase. Now I love Primark as much as the next bargain-hunting fashionista, but on my last few visits I haven't found anything that tickled my fancy. However, yesterday I grabbed (in a slightly aggressive manner I admit) the last pair of these beauties from the shelves...

I wouldn't normally dedicate a whole post to one item, but these just have to be one of my best buys in ages - I'm in love with them :-)

I've been reading everywhere that 'camel' is the colour for this season, so I really wanted to get myself some camel-coloured shoes. These ones are just perfect. They have a suede feel and wedge design, and in my opinion were a bargain at just £12!

I think they'll be perfect for my new job, as they look professional but are still young and on-trend (and comfy too, which will be important for all the traipsing round the office that I'm sure I'll be doing as I learn where everything is and no doubt get lost on my way to the canteen on my first day!)

What do you guys think? Have you got any good bargains in Primark recently?

Again, sorry for my lack of posts recently but now we're settled in the flat I'll be back and firing on all cylinders! If you have any requests of posts or videos you'd like to see, just let me know - I have a week until I start my new job so should have some time to get writing/filming :-)

Hope you all enjoy the rest of this lazy Sunday...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment