Monday 7 February 2011

All Snuggled Up!

Evening chicas!

Hope you've all had a lovely start to your week (or as lovely as is possible!). I had an interview in London and then met up with a friend for drinks in Birmingham, so I've been a busy bee :-)

So I just have a very quick OOTD post for you today. This is what I wore on Saturday to go shopping with my mum... (I apologise for dodgy pictures taken on my iPhone and Photobooth)...

Jacket/Cardigan - New Look
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - River Island
Bag - River Island
Necklace - Secret Santa!
Vest - New Look

I put my hair up after I took these two pictures, because it just didn't look right. It just seems very nothingy to me at the moment - very long, but it doesn't really 'do' anything (if this makes sense). I really want to have a bit of a change in the hair department, so I'm busy looking for inspiration.

I am so in love with this jacket, cardigany thing (I don't really know what to call it!). It's just a gorgeous mix of autumny colours and is really snuggly - perfect for this chilly weather we seem to be having.

It was actually a bit of a bargain - I picked it up in the New Look sale for just £5. However, when I got home and looked at my receipt it said 'Zip Leggings', so it turns out it had the wrong tag on it! I practically haven't taken it off since I bought it!

Getting gangsta...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment