Thursday 3 February 2011

Alphabet of Love! G-L...

Hi all!

Hope you're all having a good day :-) Despite it being pretty cold it's really sunny where I am today, which is making me excited that summer is nearing! As much as I love hibernating in the winter, I can't wait for longer evenings and not having to wrap up in so many layers.

Anyway, I'll stop nattering and get on with the whole point of this post - continuing with my alphabet of things that I love :-) (You can see the first post in this little series here). So, I'll carry on where I left off, with 'G'...


...Gladiators

I couldn't possibly do an alphabet of things I love without mentioning Gladiators! And by this, yes, I do mean the 90s TV show. I was SUCH a big fan of Gladiators - I had all the annuals, recorded all the shows on our VHS player and was lucky enough to go to see the show about six times. Whenever anyone asked me what I wanted to be when I was older, I would say a Gladiator! I was excited when they announced it was coming back a few years ago, but it just wasn't the same (maybe because I'm not 7 years old any more!...)


This was taken when I went to see the show one time - Falcon wasn't actually there, they just put a little lens in the camera with her picture on. I was very proud of it though!

...Handbags

I'm sure you all have your own fashion and beauty weak spots - be it shoes, jewellery, lipsticks or anything else. But for me it's handbags - I just can't resist! I don't have a huge collection at all, and I definitely don't own any designer bags, but sometimes I just spot a handbag (usually in River Island) that I just can't walk away from! *must get more will power* What is it that you just can't resist?

...Inbetweeners

Despite it making me cringe soooo badly, I love The Inbetweeners. I didn't watch the first series when it was first on, but had a marathon box set session to catch up for series two, and it's blimin' hilarious! It reminds me so much of my school and is just so true to life. I love Will the 'Briefcase W****r' in particular! I am super duper excited for the film that's due out this summer :-)

...Joe Hart

I'm a huge football fan, and as much as I love the 'beautiful game' I also love the 'beautiful people' (not that they're all attractive by any stretch of the imagination - Wayne Rooney being a perfect example). As I said in my 15 Random Questions tag post I did here, Sami Hyypia is my favourite footballer ever and my big crush! But Joe Hart has to be up there too - a goalkeeper who plays for Machnester City. Fit.

Now I come to think of it he actually looks like a young Sami, so maybe that's why I like him!...

... Kardashians

I am ADDICTED to Keeping Up With The Kardashians! I just love that family so much - they're brilliant. I don't know whether it's because I'm an only child with quite a small family, but I love how close they all are and how much fun they have. The programme is hilarious and I am mucho jealous of their glamorous lifestyles.

Couple how entertaining they are with how darn stunning they are and you've got a winning combination. Basically my ambition is to be a Kardashian. Could be a difficult one...

... Laughing

Don't worry I don't like laughing like some kind of weirdo. But I love that feeling when you're laughing so much that you just can't stop, your mouth hurts and you can't breathe. These moments don't come that often, but now I can think back to the last time I did this and it's making me smile just thinking about it :-) Even better is if you're in a situation when you aren't meant to be laughing - you know it's wrong but just can't control yourself.

I'm nearly half way through the alphabet now, so hopefully you'll stick with me all the way to 'Z'!...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment