Thursday 8 July 2010

Animal Instincts

Hola Chicas!

I was in town yesterday posting a few ebay items I've sold in the last few days and, as usual, I got distracted and did a spot of shopping myself :-/ There's so many sales on everywhere at the moment I find it hard to resist!

Then last night the boy and I headed out for a meal at good old Frankie and Benny's - I love it so much there. Here's what I wore... (I've cut my head off cos let's just say I wasn't looking at my most radiant!)...

Shorts - Dorothy Perkins
Navy vest - New Look

I bought the cream cropped tee I'm wearing here yesterday from New Look. It was reduced from £22 to £6 in the sale so I was a very happy girly! The detailing at the top is loads of little faux pearls sewn on which is so cute :-)

It's my gorgeous new shoesies that were my favourite part of my outfit though...

I got them from Tesco of all places! They were £12 and I am actually in love with them :-) The leopard print in kinda shiny, then there are black bows with big chunky silver jewels on...

They wouldn't normally be my style cos they're quite in your face, but they make me smile, so I figured what the hell :-)

Hasta Mañana

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment