Wednesday 7 July 2010

Hoola Hoop Your Heart Out

So I'm addicted to nail varnish if you hadn't noticed and my latest fave is this little beauty by Collection 2000. It's number 34 and is called 'Hoola Hoop':

The picture on Collection 2000's website looks a lot more purpley that it really is, which is quite strange...

All I can say is that it is proper pink!! Unquestionably, unsubtly, most definitely pink! I have two coats on in this picture, but one would have probably done, and it dried really quickly.

On Saturday I'm off to a Hen Party and the dress code is pink and black. As my outfit is mostly black I think I'm gonna wear this on my nails to make sure I adhere to the rules!
I'm still loving my cute little birdie ring which I got in the TopShop sale for £2.50 (I spoke about it in my first ever YouTube video that you can see in the post below if you fancy a laugh at my expense!).
What are your favourite nail varnishes at the moment? I usually stick to Collection 2000 and 17, so I think I need to try some other brands...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment