Tuesday 13 July 2010

F+F Couture and My Competition Win :-)

Just a quick update because I am a very happy girl right now!

I follow @ClothingatTesco on Twitter and today they ran a competition to win an item from their F+F Couture range and... you guessed... I WON!!

To enter you had to tweet your best summer fashion tip and the nice people at Tesco would choose their favourite. My tip was:

I guess that at the end of the day you can't please all the people all the time, so you might as well just make yourself happy. And in the summer you want to enjoy the nice weather (if we ever have any!) and do fun things without being too concerned about what you're wearing.
Now on to the fun bit - I get to pick an item of my choice from their couture range :-)

I have to admit I never even knew that Tesco had a couture range before today, and I am really pleasantly surprised - there are some gorgeous items. You can check them out at:http://www.clothingattesco.com/brands/F+F-Couture/icat/f-and-f-couture

These are a few of my favourite pieces...

So now I need to make my mind up and tell Tesco. Decisions decisions. What do you think I should go for?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment