Thursday 27 May 2010

Blingin' While Ringin'!

I am so in love with these iPhone cases it is ridiculous!

I have been browsing on Lux Addiction's website recently (www.luxaddiction.com) and they have the most amazing range of phone cases (not just for iPhones, but other models too including Blackberries). Each case is hand crafted and so every one is unique.

Each design is so cute and you can tell real thought has been put into them. Each case contains a mix of authentic Swarovski crystals, 'bling' Australian crystals and special made accessories/decorations. From cases featuring cute little cakes and biscuits, to others with zebra print and feathers, there's something for everyone.

My absolute favourite though has to be this Little Mermaid one - it's adorable! I know its childish and pretty tacky, but I really don't care! I really wanted to be Ariel when I was younger and with this case I could pay homage to my favourite Disney princess.

Priced at $79.95, which is about £55, they don't come particularly cheap, but the attention to detail is amazing and they would provide a real talking point.

Although I'm not sure if I would want to use it all the time (I wouldn't particularly want to crack out such an 'in your face' crystal case at a sophisticated event or job interview) I am definitely putting the Little Mermaid one on my birthday wishlist!

Maybe I need to think about getting an actual iPhone first though...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment