Wednesday 19 May 2010

Degree Over...Life Back

My finals are over, and not only does this mean freedom, but it also means I can get back to shopping!

I hit the shops straight after my final exam and it was a beautiful day so I was after some summer clothes to put me in the mood.

As is always the way though, when I wanted to spend some money to treat myself after a hard month or two of revision, nothing seemed to fit and I couldn't find anything that caught my eye (in my price range anyway!).

However, I did pick up this gorgeous ring in the Miss Selfridge sale, reduced from £6 to £2. It's really chunky with a gold finish, and the disk on top is peach with a pink flower. I think it should finish off any summer outfit pretty nicely...

The nail varnish I'm wearing is 'Mint Choc Chip' by 17 which I am still loving since I reviewed it below back in March.

Please also notice MASSIVE lump on finger from all the writing I have been doing in my exams - proof that a degree doesn't come easy!

By the way, this picture was taken with the 'Hipstamatic' app on the iPhone. The app costs £1.19 and allows you to try out all different kinds of cool tints, styles and lenses. I'll be playing around with it for a while so expect lots of my future photos to be somewhat arty!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment