Saturday 22 May 2010

One man's trash is another man's treasure

I recently got hold of some vintage dresses and they are awesome! However they're not really my style, so as cool as I think they are I've decided to sell them on ebay, as I figure someone else will be able to get better use out of them than me.

I go through real phases of selling things on ebay. I can have a couple of weeks where I am OBSESSED with selling things, but then I can easily forget about it for a few months before starting again.

Here are two of the dresses I've put up for sale:

I think the blue one is stunning. I think because of how well cut it is it could be worn in the evening, perhaps even to a summer ball or prom if it were dressed up with the right accessories for something a little different.

The pink/peach coloured dress is perfect for the summer as it is quite lightweight, but I can see it also been worn in the winter with boots, tights and a chunky cardigan.

My seller name is 'caldweet' if you fancy taking a look at what I've got for sale, and the auctions end on Monday evening.

While I'm on there I'll definitely be looking for a few bargains myself, and if I find any good ones I'll put them on here. I always hear of friends getting awesome buys on there, but I never seem to get anything really special myself. Have any of you ever got any good bargains on ebay?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment