Friday 21 May 2010

Time for a change

With exams over at uni I have been able to address all the pressing issues in my life that have somewhat fallen by the wayside recently, namely wardrobe, nails and hair! I dealt with nails and wardrobe myself but felt the hair needed more professional input, so I headed to the salon.

I really felt like a change in the hair department. My natural colour is light brown, but after Christmas I decided to go blonde. Although it was done really well, I just wasn't very keen on it. I just didn't think it did anything for me. So this time round I asked to go dark. However, as in the past when I've had dark hair it has looked a bit dull, I wanted a hint of red to make it a bit more interesting.

Here are before and after pictures:

I am soooo pleased with it! I love it so much! It is just the change I was after and I think it suits my skin tone much better and is far more flattering! I think changing your hair to whatever colour just makes you feel so different it gives you a new lease of life.

I'm still at the stage where I have to keep looking in the mirror because I love it so much! Does anyone else do this or is it just me?!

I had it done at Big Apple in Birmingham. I've been there for my last three appointments and think its great. It has a nice atmosphere, friendly staff and each time they have actually given me what I wanted (which based on many other hairdressers I have been to, this is quite rare!). If anyone is looking for a good hairdressers in Birmingham I can highly recommend it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment