Tuesday 25 May 2010

Two is better than one

With all the lovely things in the shops, I don't know why I do this so often...

Because I am loving my new Miss Selfridge ring I bought a few days ago so much, I decided I just had to get it in the other colour too!

This one is silver as opposed to gold, and the disk has a purple background with blue flower. Again it was in the sale, reduced from £6 to £2, in the Bullring in Birmingham.

If I really like something I often end up buying it in more than one colour. It seems a bit silly, but I figure if its not broke don't fix it, and if you get your wear out of the first item, you'll probably find the same with the second one.

(My nail varnish is 'Sherbet Lemon' by 17 which is in the same 'Candy Collection' as the 'Mint Choc Chip' I reviewed in March.)

I'm loving Miss Selfridge's jewellery at the moment. These are a couple of my favourite pieces...

These 'Filigree Fan Earrings' are £9. The subtle colours mean they would go with everything, and as they'e not too plain nor too 'in your face', I think they'd take you from day to night perfectly.
I think this 'Pink Flamingo Brooch' is absolutely amazing, priced at £5. The bright colours would add a 'pop' to any outfit and I think with this on your blazer, scarf or even hat, you'd feel instantly ready for summer! They do the same flamingo design as stud earrings if you're not a brooch wearer.

So if you're shopping this week I suggest you take a look in Miss Selfridge as you might just find a little treat for yourself!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment