Monday 28 June 2010

And The Results Are In...

Good afternoon all, on this beautiful day!

I have some GREAT news that I just can't keep to myself so I'll share it with anyone who is reading if you don't mind! Well, I got my degree result today, and...

I PASSED WITH FIRST CLASS HONOURS!!!

I am so happy that all the hard work paid off, and now am really looking forward to graduation next month :-)

In a celebratory kind of mood the boyfriend and I headed off to the pub (as you do!) and had the best nachos ever!! I'm not exaggerating. Seriously, look at them...

And I can confirm they taste as good as they look! I did share them though - I thought the boyfriend deserved some as well, after getting a 2:1 himself :-)

Here's a quick pic of what I wore...

My dress was from Primark a couple of years ago and I tend to live in it in the summer, and my flip flops are also a whole £2-worth of Primark goodness! I'll show you close ups of my jewellery in a haul that I plan on doing soon.

I'm now off to settle down in the sun to watch Andy Murray for a while, before heading out again tonight for some more celebrating and a couple of cheeky drinkies!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment