Saturday 28 August 2010

And The Hunt Continues...

Firstly, can I just say that I am very happy to have just joined the Blogger gang! I used to write my blog on Posterous but I felt a bit like the odd one out so I've moved over to Blogger :-) So now I hope that you can follow me over here along with all the other girlies you read about, and who knows, I might even get my first ever follower!... I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you have any comments/requests/feedback I'd love to hear them.

So, on to my actual post for today - another interview outfit. If you have been following my blog/Twitter you'll know that I have just graduated and am moving house soon. Whilst these are exciting times, it does mean I am busy hunting for a new job. For me, as well as researching the company and looking over my CV, choosing what to wear is a crucial part of my interview preparation! Here's what I went for this time...

(Sorry about the quality of the photos - I had to take them on my phone which isn't as good as my camera)

I couldn't believe that I actually had to wear a coat in August - very depressing! Although I do love this coat. I got it a few weeks ago in the Warehouse sale, reduced from £75 to £20 - what a bargain :-D I love trench style coats and the colour of this one is lovely.

Coat - Warehouse
Top - New Look
Belt - Primark
Skirt - Marks and Spencer
Shoes - Marks and Spencer
Bag - Primark

I think the interview went well so I will have to wait and see. I actually got offered the job from the interview I went to last week and I have the weekend to make my mind up. Decisions decisions!

Hope you guys all have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend :-D What are you up to? I don't have any real plans yet, but hopefully the sun will be shining and I can do something fun!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment