Friday 20 August 2010

Dressed for Success!

I've just got a really quick outfit post for you on what I wore for my interview in London town today.

I went for a much different look to the outfit I wore to my last interview (you can see my post here). Last time the company had no dress code and was quite a young, fresh company, so I wore something quite 'me' but still appropriate for the day.
This time round though, I didn't know too much about the company's culture/dress code. However, I did know that they are hugely successful, a market leader and that they deal with some of the biggest banks, law firms, investment companies etc in the country (actually, in the world)... all very impressive stuff! So I though it was best to go for something very profesh! I would much rather be over dressed than underdressed at an interview, so this is what I went with...

I am aware that my hair looks slightly red in these pictures, which I find a lil strange...

Blazer - New Look
Blouse - Next
Skirt - Tesco
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Asda

I've gotta say I felt very professional, and.. dare I say it... grown-up, walking past all the tourists wearing this! (I'm 22, so I know it shouldn't feel strange to feel grown up, but it does!)

I've got my fingers crossed I get through to the next round of interviews, and I'll let you know when I hear. If I do, that means another outfit to plan :-/

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :-D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment