Monday 16 August 2010

Bargain for a BBQ

Evening bellas!

Just a quick OOTD post for you all this evening. Yesterday I headed off to a friends BBQ and this is what I wore..

I have to tell you about this top cos I was a very happy girly when I picked it up in the sale recently. I got it in h&m for a mere £3! Yes, that's three Great British Pounds! I was soooo pleased when I saw it - I think it's just so useful, cos you can wear it as a top or a dress, and you can wear it quite casual like I did here, or could dress it up with bare legs, heels and jewellery. I just love a good bargain!

The rest of my outfit is:
Jeggings - New Look
Belt - Primark
Sandals - had them forever and can't remember where they're from

I curled my hair, but it didn't really work out (stupid damp weather) and so I just put it in a low side ponytail. Here's some close ups in the car, because I forgot to take them before I went..

Please excuse the silly pout! The sunglasses are from Primark and you can see the detailing better on the shoulders of the top - lovely gold beading..again, please let me repeat... three pounds!

A good day was had by all, so thanks for the invite Murray (I hope you are reading this as you say you read all my blog posts! he he)

I think I've held on to summer for as long as possible, and soon I'm going to have to succumb to cardigans and socks. The central heating actually came on in the house today... depressing times :-(

Anyway, on that happy note, it's goodnight from me!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment