Thursday 19 August 2010

The Key to My Storage Issues!

Hola chicas!

Just thought I'd share with you my new found solution to one of my storage problems!

I don't know how you guys go about doing it, but for ages I've been struggling to find a good way of storing my jewellery, and in particular, my earrings. I tried putting them in little drawers, but I never bothered rooting though them all and so always ended up wearing the same few pairs.
However, when I was at a car boot recently I came across this little beauty which has come to my rescue...

Can you tell what it is yet?!... he he... It's a key holder (you know, one of those boxes with all the little hooks in to hook your keys on to)!

I think it works perfectly! I can fit all my earrings in and can shut the little door so they don't have to be on display all the time :-)

Because I can flick through them and browse for a pair to wear, I feel like I've got my own little shop! And I can easily see them all which I couldn't when they were in a drawer.

Just when this beauty couldn't get even more perfect, let me tell you how much it cost... £1!! Another bargain, and if you read my blog regularly you'll know how much I love a bargain! The wood is good quality and it's really well made, and I think the pattern on the front is really pretty,

I've really got into car boots recently (not literally, let me point out!) and have got some really good bargains. Hopefully I'll do a post on them soon, cos I've go a few really nice bits and pieces for my room as well as some clothes for just 50p :-D

What do you guys think? I thought it was a pretty nifty idea, even if I do say so myself :-D

I'd love to see/hear your unique storage solutions...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment