Thursday 5 August 2010

Lady Luck's Shining!

I am a very happy girly again today cos I've just gone and won another competition!

The lovely Tor over at fabfrocks.blogspot.com ran a competition where you had to put together a wedding outfit for under £30 using clothes from Tesco. I've only just discovered Tor's blog and I think it's really great - she has such great style and is a bargain hunter just like me! You should definitely check her out and give her future competitions a go :-)

Anyway, I put together three looks and because I couldn't decide which one was my favourite I submitted them all! I think that although summer weddings are all in the same season (obviously!) they can be totally different in terms of location, people etc, and so can require totally different looks, so that's why I made them quite different. Here's what I created...

As you can see, the 3 for 2 offer on all sale items helped me a lot! I think Tesco have some lovely clothes at the moment so there was plenty to choose from. Which is your favourite of the three looks? I think I like the first one best, and seeing as I already own the shoes (see my post on them here) I'm a quarter of the way there!

It seems I've been very lucky recently, what with winning this, a Tesco couture dress, Wild Curls mascara and some goodies from magazine competitions :-) Maybe I'll do a video to show you all my lovely prizes...

I'll be sure to let you know what I decide to buy with my vouchers!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment