Wednesday 25 August 2010

August? Seriously?!

Evenin all,

Hope you're all good and surviving the cold weather... seriously, it's meant to be August, what's the cold snap all about? We actually had to turn the central heating on tonight... bad times.

Anyway, I've just got a really quick outfit post of what I wore the other night, before it turned chilly. The plan was to head to a friend's house for drinks, before heading into town for a boogie and a bit more drinking! This is what I went for...

This dress has been one of my best recent purchases - it cost just £7 and I've worn it so much. I think it's really versatile, as I can wear it during the day, on a night out, and I even wore it to a recent job interview (see my post here).

Dress - G21 at Asda
Sandals - Tesco
Belt - Primark
Clutch - Dorothy Perkins
Earrings - can't remember...

I had a bit of a hair malfunction before I went out (well, to be honest, it was probably just wasn't doing quite as it was told, but at the time it seemed like an actual disaster - I HATE hair stress before going out!). I tried to curl it but it wasn't really behaving, so in the end I ended up with general messy hair with random ringlets - I was NOT pleased!

Make-up wise I tried out a few new Rimmel products I won in their Twitter competition recently, which I've fallen in love with, so hopefully I'll do a more detailed post on some of those soon.

In the end, after starting of with a few drinks round a friends house, we all said we were pretty much happy to stay there rather than go out, and someone suggested we play some good old fashion games! What old people we are at heart! We got Articulate out at midnight and were still playing at 5.30am!! I have never played it before, but it was sooooo funny - actually had one of the best nights I've had in ages :-D I can highly recommend it. However, walking home at 6.30am wearing the night before's clothes passing random people who were out on their early morning walk, I did feel a bit naughty, like I'd done something wrong :-/ I bet they thought I was a real dirty stop out - little did they know I'd been playing board games, not painting the town red!

What board games do you guys like to play?! After only just discovering Articulate, I feel like there must be loads of other gems out there that I've been missing out on!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment