Saturday 26 June 2010

De-Cluttering My Life With Ebay!

Firstly, hasn't it been a gorgeous day today?! Loving the weather, and seeing as my hayfever seems to be a lot better due to new tablets, I hope it continues this way for a while yet :-)

As you'll know if you follow me on Twitter (wingstoflyblog) I've been sorting things all day to sell on ebay. With my ever increasing wardrobe I've been running out of space and so finally decided to have a clear out, and am going to sell everything on ebay to try to make a few extra pennies.
This is all the stuff I've decided to sell...quite a lot as you can see...!

As well as a lot of my own stuff, I'm also selling a few of my mum's and boyfriend's things (with their permission of course! - I'm not that cheeky!).

I thought I'd just show you a few of the items I'll be putting up for auction over the next few days/weeks..

This is a brand new River Island bag still with the tags. I love its pink fluffiness, but can't really see me using it...

Who doesn't need a good old sequin waistcoat?! (well, me apparently!) I do really like this but never seem to wear it, so I guess its no good just sitting in my wardrobe.

This is another brand new item, again from River Island. I actually really like this top and don't know why I never wore it, but now it is a bit too small for me :-(

I LOVE this shirt! It is a few years old, and even though I've worn it quite a lot, its still in great condition. Its from Fornarina at House of Fraser, and it's really fitted. Unfortunately, again its a bit too small for me now (hence why I have started a new fitness regime today, but hey, that's a whole other blog post!)...

I spent many a happy shopping trip with this River Island bag, but as I have recently bought a new black handbag, I don't think I really need this one anymore...

So that's just a sneak peek of what I'll be selling. I reckon I've got over 100 things to sell, so I'll be a very busy bee over the next few weeks :-)

If you fancy taking a look on ebay of what I've got for sale, then my seller name is 'caldweet' and I'll probably be adding a few things everyday, as I don't fancy going to the post office with 50 things for them to post at a time! I'll be putting a whole mixture of things up, some old some new, some mens some womens, jewellery lots, shoes, bags, fancy dress...everything...so you never know, something may just catch your eye!

Do any of you lovely ladies go on ebay a lot? Are you more buyers or sellers? I love a good old bit of ebay action!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment