Wednesday 2 June 2010

Sun, Shopping and the Suffolk Show

Wow, what a gorgeous day it's been today!

I've been outside at the Suffolk Show and am now soooooo tired from all the sun and walking, but its been brilliant!

My favourite part was definitely the animal area, even though apart from cats I'm not normally much of animal lover (is this something it is is socially acceptable to admit? I feel like I'm saying I have no heart...I do, I promise!). I bypassed the cows and pigs for slightly cuter animals and absolutely fell in love with these pygmy goats...look how adorable...

Before today I was desperate for a kitten but now I want one of these! They are soooooo cute. I NEED one!

And as there's not much about fashion in this blog post, look at this guy for style! He certainly knows how to rock a cool hairdo... Such a dude! Although he was a little bit big and scary for a pet methinks!

We also made our way round all the fashion and craft stands and although I didn't buy anything I loved a stand I found there by a company called Little Folks. (Sorry about the picture, but there were A LOT of people around!).

I'd never heard of them before but they do the most gorgeous personalised gifts for children - bags, babygrows, even deckchairs! To be honest I even considered getting a personalised flask for myself! As soon as I got back I googled them and they have a website which is www.littlefolk.co.uk that I'll definitely be keeping in mind when I next buy something for my cousin's little children. You guys should definitely check it out, cos in the flesh their stuff is absolutely beautiful.

After walking around all morning we settled down with an ice cream by the Grand Ring to watch show jumping and a military demonstration.

My outfit wasn't particularly inspired, but I'll share it with you anyway. I went in jeans and a coat, but as the sun came out I changed into my shorts which luckily I had in my bag.

My shirt and vest top are New Look, plimsoles by good old Primark (for £2 you can't beat them) and my shorts are from Dorothy Perkins and I feel like I've had them forever. As I say, not a particularly exciting outfit, but practical for walking around all day and importantly covering my shoulders from the sun (I burn ridiculously easily!)

We've just got back from dinner in a country pub where I just changed my top for a slightly more dressy one with a lightweight jacket.

What a great end to a great day :-)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment