Thursday 24 June 2010

Style Crush: AnnaLynne McCord

So I'm not afraid to admit it, I have a crush of huuuuge proportions at the moment!

But, as it's a style crush as opposed to a can't stop thinking about them, talking about them or stalking them kinda crush (or is that just me...) then I guess it's ok to share it with you!

The subject of my style obsession is Miss AnnaLynne McCord. I have to admit that I didn't know much about her before she started cropping up in a few of the magazines I read and I loved her style. So I found out a bit more about her; basically she is best known for her appearance in 90210, but has also been in Nip/Tuck and a number of other tv programmes and films. She's also said to be dating the model and actor Kellan Lutz, who is hot hot hot!

But it's not the career or the boyfriend I want, but her wardrobe. I've put a few of my favourite outfits of hers below. What do you think?

In this first outfit, the white jeans and grey vest combo is pretty simple, but the bright shoes, cuff and nails add real interest. I plan on doing this kind of look myself in the future- relying more on basics and adding individuality with accessories.

AnnaLynne's wearing the very same cuff in the outfit below. I think this look is gorgeous too. Although they go in and out of fashion I'm a big fan of slogan tees, and this one is cute. Not sure I could rock those trousers in quite the same way as her though!

She's gone for a far more casual look below, but still looks amazing. It's a really chilled out look, yet still shows off her stunning figure and oozes style. I also see a theme occurring with another chunky cuff - going to have to look out for something similar when I'm out shopping next. If only we all looked this good in the local supermarket!

The picture below proves she looks good day and night. I can't say I would wear this dress myself, but she looks stunning. The hair and make up too are gorgeous.

This has got to be my fave outfit out of all of them though. The neon yellow vest and white jeans (again) are a winning combo, but it's the scarf I love the most - the bright colours and pattern are gorgeous. Teamed with hat and big sunnies she looks quite the star!

So what do you think - do you love AnnaLynne's style as much as I do?
I really think I need to watch 90210 now. It seems like just the kind of programme I love and I don't know why I didn't get into it earlier. Have any of you seen it? I'm off to find the box set!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment